· LGPSTime will automatically set your PC clock to the time from the GPS receiver connected to the computer. GPS gets its time from GPS satellites, which are controlled and maintained by the US Naval Observatory.
· Using time from a GPS, LGPSTime will keep your computer referenced to an atomic time standard.
· LGPSTime can be launched as a usual application or quietly in the background.
· LGPSTime может быть запущен как обычное приложение или в фоне.
· A small icon is placed in the tray bar indicating that LGPSTime is running.
Below are the examples of LGPSTime in the tray bar::
Last version: 1.2.1 ShareWare